Matrox Radient eV-CXP
Matrox Radient eV-CXP is a cost-effective, high-performance, and dependable frame grabber for the CoaXPress® interface standard.
- Capture from the next generation of higher resolution and higher speed cameras using the CoaXPress (CXP) interface
- Acquire from multiple independent cameras at once by way of two (Dual) or four (Quad) CXP connections each supporting up to 6.25 Gbps of input bandwidth
- Interface to the highest performance cameras through the ability to combine CXP connections for up to 25 Gbps of input bandwidth
- Ensure reliable delivery to host memory by way of PCIe® 2.0 x8 host interface and ample on board buffering
- Maximize PC compatibility and minimize slot usage through a half-length design with video inputs and auxiliary I/Os on the same bracket1
- Reduce cabling complexity and eliminate power supplies by way of Power over CoaXPress (PoCXP) support.
- Offload host processing with on-board peak location for 3D profiling2, Bayer interpolation, color space conversion and look-up tables
- Simplify application development using the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) toolkit on 32/64-bit Windows® 7/10 and 64-bit Linux®
1 Applies to single camera applications. Multi-camera applications may require auxiliary I/Os located on additional brackets.
2 With Radient eV-CXP for 3D profiling (RADEV1G4C6/3D*) and MIL 10 Update 29 (or successor)
For more information, please contact 1-800-804-6243, (514) 822-6020, email@example.com or sales.