High-fidelity 3D profile sensors
Matrox AltiZ1 is a series of award winning high-fidelity 3D profile sensors.
Each sensor features a dual-camera single-laser design that greatly lessens the scanning gaps often encountered at critical surface junctures because of optical occlusions.
Unique algorithms running inside the sensor automatically generate various type of reliable 3D data—individual profiles, depth maps, or point clouds—obtained by smartly combining or selecting the pixel data from the two integrated image sensors, which is automatically sampled for a constant horizontal resolution.
Matrox AltiZ at a glance
- Leverage dual-camera single-laser design to deliver exceptionally high 3D reproduction fidelity
- Gain from unique embedded algorithms to generate consistent profiles, depth maps, or point clouds
- Benefit from truly standard GigE Vision® interface to work directly with Matrox Imaging and third-party vision software
- Simplify cabling with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support
- Deploy confidently in tough industrial settings thanks to a solid IP67-rated2 aluminum housing and M12 connectors
- Benefit from several fastening points to facilitate fixing one or more sensors to gantries and robots
- Streamline sensor setup and verification via the Matrox Capture Works utility for Windows® and Linux®3
Sample 3D point cloud
1. The product may be protected by one or more patents;
see www.matrox.com/patents for more information.
2. Matrox AltiZ functionality limited under IP67 rating conditions.
3. Matrox Capture Works for Linux availability scheduled for Q4 2020.
For more information, please contact 1-800-804-6243, (514) 822-6020,
email@example.com, or sales.