Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd.
1055 St-Regis Blvd.
Dorval, Quebec, Canada
Tel: (514) 822-6000
Fax: (514) 822-6363
These directions assume you're starting from downtown Montreal or the P-E-Trudeau International Airport. It takes about 30 minutes to drive from downtown to Matrox and 15 minutes to drive from the airport to Matrox.
- From downtown Montreal: take Highway 720 (Autoroute Ville-Marie) ouest (west) to Highway 20 ouest (west).
From the P-E-Trudeau Airport: take Highway 20 ouest (west).
- Continue west on Highway 20 until you come to boul. des Sources exit.
- Exit at boul. des Sources nord (North)
- Stay on boul. des Sources and cross the Highway 40 overpass.
- At the set of lights immediately after the Highway 40 exchange, turn right on Brunswick Blvd. and continue to Deacon Ave.
- Turn right on Deacon Ave.
- Turn left on boul. St-Regis.
- Continue on boul. St-Regis (approximately 1 mile) until you reach Matrox.
If you wish to stay at a downtown hotel, we recommend allocating a minimum of 60 minutes in the morning and afternoon rush hours to travel to Matrox by car. If you wish to stay closer to Matrox,
click here for a list of local hotels; all are less than a 15 minute drive to/from Matrox.