Welcome to Matrox MC-100 Support
The MC-100 support pages provide a list of requirements, customer support information, and downloads.
Matrox MC-100 is designed to work independently of a computer. However, you will require the following:
- At least one SDI or HDMI display device for specifying the MC-100 settings.
- If using an HDMI display device, a good-quality HDMI cable for connecting the HDMI display device to the HDMI output connector on the Matrox MC-100 unit.
Caution: Using a low-quality HDMI cable can damage the HDMI connector on the Matrox MC-100 unit.
- To update the hardware, you will need a computer with the following:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) with Service Pack 1, or Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 3.
- A USB port and a third-party USB cable to connect Matrox MC-100 to your computer. If your computer does not have a USB port, or if it has a different type of USB port, you can use a compatible USB adapter/cable.
Matrox MC-100 updates are performed using the Matrox MC Updater software. To ensure that you have the latest features for your Matrox MC-100, visit the Downloads section of our website to see if a new hardware update is available.