Matrox MED Series
End of life (EOL) April 2012
Providing the high level of image quality and performance required for diagnostic excellence, Matrox MED Series display controller boards are ideal for a range of application areas including Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), X-ray Imaging, Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Digital Radiography (DR). Matrox MED Series features 10-bit capabilities, and supports a variety of up to 5 MP grayscale displays, making them the ultimate solution for precise and accurate display representation.
- Matrox MED5mp, Matrox MED4mp, Matrox MED3mp and Matrox MED2mp boards available to support a variety of display resolutions
- Multiple card support for a combination of all grayscale, all color or mix of both grayscale and color displays
- Hardware Pivot provides smooth and accelerated image display
- Hardware cursor support eliminates cursor flicker during cineloops
- No tearing and flicker-free, optimized cineloop playback
- Gamma ramp correction supported independently on both outputs in independent and stretched (NT-style) desktop modes
- Support for native portrait and landscape displays simultaneously
- Use either a 10- or 8-bit frame buffer for 1024 or 256 simultaneous shades of gray
- Bus performance optimized for fast window & level and cineloop applications
- Enhanced features available through Matrox imaging Library (MIL) to enable hardware-accelerated operations such as image cached window/levelling, zoom, rotate, display cloning, and the ability to view 1024 simultaneous shades of gray from 16-bit source images
N.B.: Support can differ amongst OEM versions.