Matrox P690 LP PCIe x16
Reliable, ultra-low power graphics solution with wide enterprise flexibility
The low-profile Matrox P690 LP PCIe x16 128MB offers DualHead® support for two digital or analog monitors at high resolution and pristine image quality. Designed with native PCI Express x16 support, it can accommodate both ATX and low-profile systems, making it ideal for small form factor PCs and docking stations. The P690 LP PCIe x16 builds upon the reliability, stability, and features of the proven P-Series product line, and is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. Ultra-low power consumption, fanless cooling, and unified display drivers make it easy to deploy across multiple systems in long-life environments.
- Matrox DualHead® technology with support for two digital or analog monitors at a time
- Independent resolutions and stretched desktop both supported
- Native PCI Express x16 support
- Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- Ultra low power consumption: 10 watts
- Unified driver package also compatible with other products in P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series, and Extio Series
- Display drivers for Windows XP and XP x64, Windows 2000, Windows Vista (XDDM) and Vista x64 (XDDM), Windows Server 2003 and Server 2003 x64*
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
- Support for customizable unattended installation of drivers for multi-system set-up
- Compatible with Matrox PowerSpace for augmented multi-display desktop functionality including multiple workspace configuration support, program autostart, desktop recall, RDP recognition support, and multi-system workspace import/export
- Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead‡ or TripleHead± graphics card to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays using advanced multi-card features†
- Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
- Display pivoting (rotation) support
- Global sales and technical support
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- 3-year warranty
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP x64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
‡ With Joined graphics card mode, some DualHead graphics cards can be joined with a second compliant DualHead or TripleHead graphics card to drive up to four displays.
± In Joined graphics card mode, compliant TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
- Matrox P690 LP PCIe x16 graphics card (with factory-installed low-profile bracket)
- LFH60-to-DVI-I dual-monitor adapter cable (1 foot)
- Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
- Separate ATX bracket
- Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2000*
- Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
* Please use the driver section of the Matrox web site for additional operating systems or contact Matrox for information regarding operating systems not shown on the Matrox web site.