Many inputs. Many outputs. Faster video streaming.
Each SMD interprets up to 32 QCIF streams or up to 8 D1 streams, while translating multiple formats simultaneously. Power large scale visualization systems by combining the SMD with Matrox video wall output and capture controllers to support up to 64 outputs on a video wall grid with virtually unlimited number of inputs.
- Simultaneously decode IP streams from multiple sources (Example: camera brand and type)
- Real-time output on the display wall, sharing the same flexibility found in the capturing of analog, RGB, or DVI streams (upscale, downscale, cropping and more)
- Fully integrated in the Matrox Display Wall controller family of products
- IT integration for a reduced TCO
- Scalable solution with no impact on the host CPU
- Fast turnaround to support any type of IP video stream