End of life (EOL) notification: effective August 2012
Multi-channel Video Wall Output Controller
Support up to 4 output channels and up to 64 displays from a single system. Optional capture cards for RGB, DVI and NTSC/PAL/SECAM are available to add acquisition and real-time streaming capabilities to the system.
- Up to 8 output channels on a single PCI-X slot
- Multiple card support for a single Windows® desktop spanning up to 64 outputs
- Standard Windows® desktop means that standard application can run on the display wall.
- Hardware acceleration of DirectShow and DirectDraw
- Over the top, dedicated bus allows streaming with no requirements on system resources
- Up to 140 Mega pixels of desktop- no pixilated up-scaled source as a background image
1 Support can differ amongst OEM versions